Work at Ethical Marketing NYC
Ethical Marketing NYC is a full service digital marketing agency based in New York City, NY and Los Angeles, CA.
Our team is 100% remote, allowing us to find the best of the best without being limited by geographic borders.
We’re a team of SEO experts, effective PPC marketing consultants, and Web Design specialists who love what we do, and we hope you do, too!
Currently hiring for the position of:
Digital Marketing Consultant
5+ years of experience in a client-facing digital marketing consultant role or similar
• Creating effective SEO-strategies
• Performing in-depth keyword research, audience research, and competitor analysis
• Updating websites created in WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Drupal, & Shopify
• Creating and managing Google Ads campaigns
• Basic coding knowledge
• Analyzing results in Google Analytics and Google Ads
Must be knowledgeable in:
SEO best practices
PPC best practices
Conversion-driving website design principles
Work autonomously while also being part of the team
Quality check your own work
Ask for help if you need it. We’d rather you reach out to us if you get stuck than to get stressed unnecessarily! We’ve all been there, so let us help you when you need it 🙂
Wanna stand out from the crowd?
*Google Tag Manager experience a plus!
• Google Ads Fundamentals
• Google Ads Display
• Google Ads Search
• Advanced Google Analytics
• Google My Business Basics
Just some of the perks…
We’ve built a positive work environment that encourages the asking of questions and the receiving of positive feedback.
To make sure we’re doing the best job we can, we send out monthly feedback surveys to clients & employees. Don’t worry, they’re 100% anonymous! They help us to continue providing excellent support and service.
We’re a company made up of incredibly talented, experienced, and wonderful people who love what we do, who we work with, and what tomorrow will look like.
- 100% remote job for optimal work-life balance
- 12-week paid maternity and paternity leave for women & men
- 2-weeks paid time off + 10 sick days per year
- Extensive health, vision, life, and dental coverage
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible schedules
- Company-paid monthly continuing education stipend
No phone calls outside normal business hours, ever – we promise!
Positive work environment that encourages employees to:
• Take time off when you’re feeling under the weather
• Use your vacation time – you deserve it!
• Tell us when you’re overwhelmed or experiencing roadblocks in any way. We’ve all been there!
• Annual talent contest & best halloween costume contest with prizes
• Secret Santa
• Seasonal raffle drawings
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in the subject line: Your name and the role you’re applying for.
Include in your application:
Why you feel you would be a good fit for the role you’re applying to.
What areas of marketing are you most experienced in?
Provide examples if you can, such as websites you’ve worked on, clients you’ve helped succeed, and any glowing statistics.
Name some tools/websites/software you use in your marketing work and what you use it for.
Also include how you heard of us!
*Bonus: Include something you see a lot of people doing incorrectly regarding SEO, PPC, or web design and what they should be doing instead.